Please carefully note and follow these rules and instructions:
(1) Quix Stix is for girls who are residents of Tredyffrin and Easttown townships in grades 1 thru 8. If you register between October 1st and January 15th, you will be assigned to a team.
(2) Early Bird registration runs from October 1st through December 15th. After December 15th there will be an additional $20 fee added to the regular registration fee. If you are a resident of Tredyffrin or Easttown and register on or before January 15th you will be assigned to a Quix Stix team. We reserve the right to extend registration past January 15th. Late registrants will be added to a “wait list” and assigned on a team ONLY if there is available space. If the late registrant cannot be assigned on a team, the registrant will receive a full refund.
(3) Registration Fees are $115 for the 1st and 2nd grade program and $155 for the 3rd/4th grade and the 5th/6th grade programs. The fee for the 7th/8th grade program is also $155.
- All players will also need to register with US Lacrosse, if you haven’t already done so or renew your USL#. *The USL# is used for our insurance for the season. Please go to www.uslacrosse.org
- All registration fees will go to Pioneer Quix Stix, Inc. to help cover the cost of pre-season clinics, uniforms, equipment, field rental and maintenance, referee fees, etc.
(4) Refund Policy: We are a non-profit, volunteer-run organization and as such, 100% of our registration fees are used to support Quix Stix. Due to the nature of our program, equipment and services need to be acquired prior to the start of the season, therefore we have established a set refund policy below:
- Cancellation prior to or on January 15th: All fees will be refunded directly to your credit card in full.
- After January 15th and until the start of the season: All fees will be refunded directly to your credit card minus $30.00.
- After the start of the season, there are no refunds.
- However, should we need to cancel our season for any reason after the season has started, all players will receive a refund minus any reasonable expenditures accrued by Pioneer Quix Stix, Inc.
(5) Financial assistance is available. If you have questions, send an email to PioneerQuixStix@gmail.com. All requests are kept strictly confidential.
(6) Before clicking on the link below, please have the following:
- Visa, MasterCard or Discover
- Medical Insurance Information
- US Lacrosse Number (if past member)
(NOTE - if you cannot remember your daughter's USL Number, the system will retrieve it by using your daughter's name, birthday, and phone number.)
You may register more than one player prior to payment. Any more than two players within the same family will receive a $25 discount in the cost of registration. Refunds for additional players will be same as stated above.
If you need to locate your daughter's US Lacrosse Membership Number, look at the label on the monthly US Lacrosse Magazine, or go to http://www.uslacrosse.org/ to look up your member number